I saw Killers, the new Ashton Kutcher-Katherine Heigl vehicle today. Critics hate it, but it is what it is — a pleasant summer movie. I will say there was way too much product placement for my tastes. There were laptops, several brands of liquor, even pregnancy tests woven into the storyline. It just beat the audience over the head — I’m not sure it made me more likely to buy any of these products. This clip of a chase involving a Volvo was typical.
- Vail Resorts seeks to bypass Foursquare & Gowalla
- A Picture’s Worth a 1,000 Clicks
- Put your turkey and your PR in the oven ahead of the holiday
- Don’t tell me what statistics say. Show me.
- When your customers thank you, are you listening?
- Tip for reporters: Don’t use Gmail at first
- Foursquare on Election Day
- Thank you for smoking
- When Nightline and ABC News paint with a broad brush
- When Foursquare and Twitter are at their best